As one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC Language Schools
ILSC has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991, and is the largest and longest running of ILSC Education Group’s 5 divisions, which also include Colleges, Teacher Training, Language Training for Business, and Continuing Education.We have 3 ILSC-campuses in Canada.Located in
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Toronto, Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec
“The outdoor enthusiast’s dream city”
- The Vancouver school is ILSC’s largest campus, and offers the widest selection of English courses and programs for students to choose from.
- We offer a few unique programs including the Green Leadership Course, the Junior ESL-High School Bridge Program, Medical English, and the Ranchstay Program.
- Our active CSR (Community Social Responsibility) committee includes enthusiastic students like you! Work with ILSC staff and students on local and global community building initiatives.
ILSC-Vancouver’s campuses are conveniently located in the city’s downtown core, close to public transit, banks restaurants, shopping and more!
“Canada business capital”
- ILSC’s Toronto location is one of our most popular destinations for taking our University Pathway Program in Canada, which will help you meet the English language requirement for College or University. And, more than 20 of ILSC’s college and university partners are based in the province of Ontario!
- A few unique English courses and programs include English through Comedy, and the English through Toronto course.
- Join the Volunteer Team to practise your English while connecting with other students to organize local and global community initiatives
ILSC-Toronto’s two campuses are centrally located downtown, close to major transit stations, shopping, parks, restaurants and more! The most multicultural city on the planet, and the heart of Canada’s business and cultural scene.
“Canada’s bustling bilingual cultural hub”
- Our campus is a boutique-size school with a family feel; you’ll quickly get to know all of our staff and many students.
- We offer a variety of bilingual activities. Whether you’re learning English, French or both, there is something in Montreal for everyone!
- Unique courses and programs at our bilingual campus include the French through Montréal course, the Volunteer Experience Program (available in English or French), the English through Food course, the French through Fashion and Design course, and many more!
- We are the only centre in Quebec accredited by Cambridge University to deliver CELTA.
- If you want to teach french, our CEFLE Program (Certificat D’Enseignement du Francais Langue Seconde ou Etrangere) will prepare you for a career teaching french.
ILSC-Montréal’s campus is set in the heart of Old Montréal, close to the Old Port, and near public transit, parks, shopping and more! Discover your “joie de vivre” in this bilingual metropolis with its sizzling cultural, arts and urban scene.
Book a free consultation in our Bangkok office
Our friendly staff are waiting to help you make the best decisions based on your passions. With so many high schools to choose from, we urge you to make a free consultation appointment
Location is everything
Located in Bangkok center, right next to a BTS station for your convenience