Canadian Education is leading the world in Quality, Affordability and Job Opportunities.
- 10,000 academic students across 4 campuses
- International students from more than 60 countries
- Bachelor degrees, Diplomas,certificates and trades programs
- Affordable tuition
- Offers a variety of career-focused programs and more than 1,700 courses with small class sizes / 4 campuses.
- Our leading-edge programs and expert professors will help you make valuable connections for a successful future.
- You will live, study and work in the heart of British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley.
- Students choose Okanagan College based on the unique four season playground and mild year-round temperatures.
- Locations in British columbia
Okanagan College’s Penticton campus located in the vibrant South, offers Arts and Science courses, Business Administration programs, Sustainable Construction Management Technology, Human Kinetics, Criminal and Social Justice, Trades, and a wide range of Continuing Studies certificate programs.
Penticton Campus 583 Duncan Ave. West Penticton, BC V2A 8E1
Okanagan College’s Kelowna campus is located in the heart of Kelowna, the largest city in B.C.’s Okanagan Valley and the located less than five hours’ drive from Vancouver. It is home to a full spectrum of programs in Arts and Science, Business, Trades, Technologies, Health, Continuing Studies, and Vocational programs.
Kelowna Campus 1000 KLO Road Kelowna, B.C., V1Y 4X8
Okanagan College’s Vernon campus located minutes from downtown Vernon , offers an abundance of programs, from Business Administration diploma and degree programs, to Arts and Science Associate degrees, and a variety of Trades, Health and
Continuing Studies certificates and diplomas.
Vernon Campus 7000 College Way Vernon, B.C. V1B 2N5
Okanagan College’s Salmon Arm campus offers a vast
array of programs. Choose from Arts and Science Associate degree programs, Business, Trades, Health, Continuing Studies, and offerings
unique to Salmon Arm like Advanced Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Salmon Arm Campus 2552 10th Ave NE (TCH) Salmon Arm, BC V1E 2S4
- Admission requirement equivalencies vary by country and program. Please contact us for more information about admission requirements of your program before applying.
- Meet the English proficiency requirements. English proficiency can be demonstrated by one of the following:
– High school English 12* or equivalent
– An official, verifiable IELTS result with an overall band score of 6.0 or 6.5 on the academic version, depending on the program
– An official, verifiable TOEFL result of 79 on the internet-based test
– Okanagan College English for Academic Purposes Level 4*
*Minimum grade of 60-70% depending on the program.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): 48 Months
- Business Administration Diplomas: 24 Months
- Business Studies Certificates: 12 Months
- Post Baccalaureate Diplomas: 24 Months
- Special Diplomas: 30 months
- Office Administration Certificates: 24 Months (Legal Administration-Litigation Specialty: 18 Weeks, Corporate /Conveyancing Specialty: 19 Weeks, Administrative Assistant: 8 Months)
Okanagan College accepts transfer students into Bachelor Degree of Business Administration program from the following institutions: Lethbridge College, Red Deer College, Olds College, SIAST, Red River College, College of the North Atlantic, Yukon College, Confederation College, Algonquin College, Fanshawe College, Humber College and Seneca College.
- Associate Degree (University Transfer): 24 Months
- Diplomas(Communications, Culture, Journalism Studies, Criminal and Social Justice, Environment Studies, Human Kinetics, International Development, Writing&Publishing): 24 Months
- Advance Communication Certificates: 8 Months
University Transfer >> Transfer from Okanagan College to other Canadian universities, including: the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, University of Victoria, Thompson Rivers University, Capilano University, University of the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island University and University of Northern British Columbia.
- Diplomas (Animation, Civil Engineering Technology*, Electronic Engineering Technology*, Mechanical Engineering Technology*, Network and Telecommunication Technology, Water Engineering Technology, Sustainable Construction Management Technology): 24 Months
Bridging Programs-UBC Okanagan
*Transfer from Okanagan College to University of British Columbia Okanagan Campus and this program allows graduates of OC’s civil, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering Diploma Programs to bridge to second year of Engineering at UBC Okanagan.
- Bachelor Degree (Computer Information Systems): 48 Months
- Diplomas: 24 Months
- Diplomas (Early Childhood Education, Human Service Work, Therapist Assistant): 24 Months
- Diplomas (Culinary Management, Viticulture Technician): 24 Months
- Culinary Arts Certificate: 50 Weeks
- Pastry Arts Certificate: 40 Weeks
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering M-License: 62 Weeks
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering S-License: 37 Weeks
- Automotive Service Technician Certificate: 30 Weeks
- Carpentry/Joinery: 30 Weeks
- Collision Repair/Refinishing Prep Technician: 38 Weeks
- Heavy Mechanical Technical Foundation: 38 Weeks
- Carpentry Foundation: 30 Weeks
- Studio Woodworking: 38 Weeks
- Welding Foundation: 28 Weeks
Book a free consultation in our Bangkok office
Our friendly staff are waiting to help you make the best decisions based on your passions. With so many high schools to choose from, we urge you to make a free consultation appointment
Location is everything
Located in Bangkok center, right next to a BTS station for your convenience